top of page
Forms and Certificates
In order to preparer your tax return request, so that you will receive the tax refund quickly and efficiently, it is necessary that you provide us with the following information, forms and certificates:


Personal information


  • Full name (no abbreviations or nicknames).


  • Date of birth.


  • Social security number.


  • Phone number and e-mail.


  • Accurate mailing address, including zip code (the IRS will send you a check by mail),
    or if you prefer a wire transfer to a U.S. bank account please provide us with the account
    number and routing number.



Forms and certificates (in Hebrew or English) from the academic institution you attend:


  • Details of tuition payments paid ​​in the year for which you are filling the return and claiming the credit.


  • An undergraduate degree Student Certificate, issued by the academic institution you attend.





  • Form 867 - income from interest, dividends and capital gains (can easily be obtained from your bank).


  • If you have a U.S. bank account you should provide us with the 1099 Form.


  • December pay slip for the year for which you submit your tax return




  • 106 form (can be obtained from your employer) detailing your income from wages in the year for which you are filing the return and claiming the credit.





Please let us know if you have income from other sources, so that we can onclude it in the report.


Disclaimer: does not advise on any personal income tax requirements or issues. Use of any information from this site is for general information only and does not represent personal tax advice either express or implied.

Smartax logo
bottom of page